On this Memorial Day weekend, we remember those who fought for the freedoms we have today. Here are a few things you can do the celebrate this holiday and honor those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country:
1. Visit a national cemetery.
2. Thank a veteran or active duty service member when you see them (its never too late).
3. Write a letter of thanks or gratitude to a service member or veteran.
4. Send a care package to a service member.
5. Educate yourself about services available to service members and point them in the right direction when necessary.